Sunday, November 23, 2008

Survey 8D

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?
I'm born 8D


How did you celebrate your last birthday?
That was almost a year ago, I did nothing special so I don't remember XD


How are you feeling at this moment?
Grilled cheese sandwiches are good 8D (L) *just ate one*


How did your night go last night?
I was sleeping, y'know....


How did you do in high school?
Average skilled student... But with more studying time, I would have been better, I guess...

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I bought it from BLOOD's online shop 8)

How often do you see ur best friend?
........... >_> Not often enough T.T


How much money did you spend last month?
... Too much... LOL


How old do you want to be when you get married?
258 years old =BBB

How old will you be at your next birthday?
20 ô0ô


NINE WHAT'S:

Your mothers name?
Linda.

What did you do last weekend?
DIRU'S CONCERT 8DDDDDDDDDDD

What is the most important part of your life?
... Huh...

What would you rather be doing?
Well... it's obvious that I have nothing to do if I'm filling in these... Isn't it ?


What did you last cry over?
Next question please.


What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
I'M SO BLOGGING THIS.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
I don't really know... I'm one of those who tend to realize too late that someone is important for them.

What are you worried about?
Will I really go back to school in January ? If the class can't start AGAIN, then I'm fucked... I'm almost sure that I won't want to go back to school after that =\


What did you have for breakfast?
Rasberry Jam toasts with peanut butter (L)



EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Isn't that something everyone already did ?

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Hum... I don't know... not so many times, I think =\


Have you ever been out of the country?
Nay o_ô


Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Hum... Did I ? (A)


Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
REMOVE THAT KNIFE FROM MY BACK NOW IT HURTS DD8
I don't think so.... But it's maybe happening now and I don't know it yet...

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Sex on the beach, come on move your boooooody (8)
No


Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
*sigh*.... yea


Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yea o_ô.... Harry Potter something XD



SEVEN WHO’S:

Who was the last person you saw?
My mom is sat right behind me at her comp.


Who was the last person you texted?
I THINK it was Aozora...


Who was the last person you hungout with?
Kasumi and Matsuro in the car, driving back to Baie-du-Febvre... And people in the line for Dir en grey 8D


Who was the last person to call you?
Grandma ?


Who did you last hug?
.... Don't remember, seriously... Maybe Kasumi and Matsuro XD


Who is the last person who texted you?
Probably Aozora, ne...


Who was the las person you said "i love you" to?
If "moi aussi" counts, then my mom.



SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friend live?
With her boyfriend in Contrecoeur


Where did you last go?
The kitchen, ""cooked"" my grilled cheese 8D


Where did you last hang out?
The line at DeG's concert ? o_ô


Where do you go to school?
Nowhere (God... Kyo is actually PRONOUNCING things in Dozing Green (Before Construction Version) omg ô_ô !)


Where is your favorite place to be?
My head.


Where did you sleep last night?
In the closet under the stair =BBBBBB I'm Harry Potter =BBBB
Wait a sec... there's no closet under the stairs =\...


FIVE DO’S/DOES:

Do you like someone right now?
I really like the shelves right nect to me =o


Do you think anyone likes you?
Shelves, do you like me back ? ;-;


Do you ever wish you were someone else?
I WISH I WAS THAT GUITAR MAN ! HE WOULD ACTUALLY YOUCH ME OMG THAT'S SO GOOD. I came.
LOL.


Do you know the muffin man?
... Who ?

Does the future scare you?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUTURE !! LET'S HIDE IN THIS DRYER BOX NOW ! D8
>_>...



FOUR WHY’S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Because we met each other.


Why did you get a myspace?
Huh... Because...


Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Because My father didn't liked Justine.


Why are you doing this survey?
Because I've nothing better to do.



THREE IF’S:

If you could have one super power what would it be??
Morphing *w*
I'd morph into a tralala and see how it feels to be a boy ô_ô


If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I would convince my mother to keep my Naito o_ô...
But if I do that, I'll probably wouldn't have my sweet Honey, now ;.;


If u were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
Why the HEL should I go on a desert island and bring only ONE fucking thing ?!
I'll bring the HUGE box containing my comp, a generator that works with solar light, and something so I can use Internet where ever I am =)



TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
... Maybe. Only maybe to ONE of them... all the others is a fucking huge NO.


Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Obviously. But the nasty guys who wants me to shave my head so I could save someone's life is awefully stupid.



ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?
Neutral :^)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP