Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stupid Fangirls.

Oh shit my throat huuuuuuurts :D (Wait, why am I drinking more orange juice. Acid is bad, mmkay?)

KYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to have your babies! TOSHIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I want to have your babies also! Possibly at the same time!


I didn't read what was coming next.....


But Comments 8D :


[info]atreyu452
2008-11-17 12:18 pm (local) (lien) Track This
ADJDFHGHRHRHR OMG.

I've wanted to see them in concert forever!

(Répondre)(Fil)


[info]0x
2008-11-17 12:31 pm (local) (lien) Track This
SO VERY WORTH AN HOUR IN THE COLD!!!!!!

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]wing_goddessxxx
2008-11-17 08:08 pm (local) (lien) Track This
try 19 hours in the cold ;__;

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]0x
2008-11-17 10:04 pm (local) (lien) Track This
But why in the world would you?

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]trucydae
2008-11-18 11:10 pm (local) (lien) DeleteTrack This
I did 10 hours, in the rain and cold.
It still worth waiting <3 style="margin: 0.7em 0pt 0.2em;">(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]0x
2008-11-18 11:11 pm (local) (lien) Track This
But...why?

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]trucydae
2008-11-18 11:13 pm (local) (lien) DeleteTrack This
Places in front row are easier to get. And because those who arrive just an hour before the show to take place just beside you a such a pain in the ass.

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]0x
2008-11-18 11:14 pm (local) (lien) Track This
Alright, for the VERY FRONT I can maybe understand waiting. But how does the time someone else arrives at make them a pain in the ass?

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]trucydae
2008-11-18 11:17 pm (local) (lien) DeleteTrack This
Commentaire posté avec succès
When you are in front row and those who arrive later take a place right next to you, they are.

(Répondre)(Précédent)



Wasn't it obvious that I called her a pain in the ass ? Wasn't it OBVIOUS ?
You want babies from a man who said he will rape your daughter on your grave ? Fuck man, that's what I'm calling disturbia !

L-O-L.

Edit :


[info]0x
2008-11-18 11:29 pm (local) (lien) Track This
There's no reason to wait an insane amount of time just to secure a close-up place. You're putting your health at risk, and given the size of the venue, the distance between human beings wasn't the great. I spoke to another girl who ended up very close to the stage from being moved by the crowd alone. As far as I'm concerned, everyone should have a fair chance. Standing in the cold and perhaps not having to work that day (like I did) doesn't mean you "should" be at the front.

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]trucydae
2008-11-18 11:31 pm (local) (lien) DeleteTrack This
Ah yeah... whatever...
At least I don't want children from a man who said he will rape my daughter on my grave =\.........

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]0x
2008-11-18 11:33 pm (local) (lien) Track This
lol~ I imagine Kyo would be an interesting father. Creative expression, healthy living (his body at least), making a good income...what's not to like? Loyalty to his friends, the admiration of so, so many people...I could stand to have a father like that.

(Répondre)(Précédent)(Fil)


[info]trucydae
2008-11-18 11:35 pm (local) (lien) DeleteTrack This
LMAO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ooooookay................................

*is seriously laughing her ass out*

(Répondre)(Précédent)



Okay, I'm really proud of the first one XD;;;;;
I'm rarely as directly bitch as that... But LOL... It has to be said.
And the rest....... well.... LOL.

6 comment(s):

Unknown November 19, 2008 at 12:45 a.m.  

well... wanting babies from a man having more than half your age is diturbing in a sense...

(I never imagined myself being in a couple with Kaoru... people did it for me, but I never... just the idea of thinking at Kaoru is 4 years younger than my mom kills me)

Trucydae November 19, 2008 at 12:53 a.m.  

Not half, twice, please xD;;;
And yeah it is kinda disturbing @_@... I once tried, in the past, to imagine myself with Die and I never tried again XDDD...

Unknown November 19, 2008 at 12:57 a.m.  

sorry, I'm tired XD

You and Die O.O disturbing to the end O.O

Trucydae November 19, 2008 at 12:59 a.m.  

Yea... that's why I banned the myself x jrockers pairing of my head XDD;;;;;;;

Anonymous,  November 19, 2008 at 9:19 a.m.  

Ayoye =_= ça c'est vraiment le genre de fans que j'aime vraiment pas....

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP