Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RestoCityコスプレwwwwwww



LOL.


This is only the purple mouth's fault. D8<  (It kinda look Manâ-ish too, though.... But lilac isn't DIX enough......... WAIT.   LILAC OF DAMNATION.  LILAC IS DIX ENOUGH.)

I'm terribly sorry for this XD I just HAD to.

They haven't got the clothes I wanted.... So I kept my original shirt o_ô...

Someone, kill me XDDDD Oh no, wait ! He sure will if he ever sees this X'D.... OMG.


Aaaaah~
God, I'm hungry... again @___@ Guh.

2 comment(s):

Lea October 13, 2009 at 3:00 p.m.  

Le lilas c'est tellement GOTHIC... ... ... HAHAHAHA... (mais le lilas est une couleur géniale *o* juste que je trouve pas ca gothique du tout alors Lilac Of Damnation...)

J'adore ton avatar, il fait trop méchant XD !

Trucydae October 13, 2009 at 4:09 p.m.  

c'est tellement juste parce que Lilac of damnation, c'est le titre d'une chanson de Moi dix Mois LOL.
Donc oui, c'est très gothique, très DIX.

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP