Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Mr Blog,

Today I had a life.  For real XD
So around noon, I went at Aozora's place and we watched Nightmare Before Christmas and Mulan XD
And a woman called me for a job in FUCKING SEWING so I've an appointment tomorrow for this ♥
And she (Aozora) downloaded a program to create music, so we had fun with it while waiting for some news from Flavie, but in the end, Chloé contacted me to pass the message, so I left and we went to the movie theater to watch 5150, rue des Ormes. I tooooooooootally LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the movie *_* ♥
And then, I came back home, did a small review in french about the movie (which is a movie adaptation from a book I LOVED), went on FaceBook and then on Twitter. HA ! TWITTER. Sweet little Twitter.
Take a look at this XD It's stupid, but it contribued to make my day xD :

RYONAI_ It is very sleepy. I will drink coffee. I am a caffeine addict:O

Trucydae @RYONAI_ I am a cafeine addict too !!

RYONAI_ @Trucydae Coffee addict companion:D
RYONAI_ The coffee addict is a lot safe also in my friend. And, I cannot drink hot coffee XP The iced coffee is loved:D Is this a foul?

Trucydae @RYONAI_ Yaaay 8D I agree, iced coffee is the best ! With whipped cream ! =3

Much love ♥
That's really sweet XD  ♥♥
Man, I just love Twitter XD
This has been the best day of my life since...... a few months ? xD;;; Oh well....
Now I'm quite in a good mood, I have this little silly smile on my face and it doesn't want to go away XD
But I'm tired, I just haven't slept (again) last night.... So I guess I'll just go to bed pretty soon xD;;;


Ah ! One more thing !
POOR YOU GUYS WHO HATED THE FIRST ONE ! HA ! THERE GONNA BE A SECOND BONJOUR ! CHANSONS PROBABLY THIS WINTER >8B !!! Mwahahaha ! >8D
(And Kaya is also crying over Twitter cause he still has problems with is PC XD Poor little thing ♥)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP