Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Okay I changed my tags/folders.

OH SHIT ! WILBROD BHERER JUST CALLED !
I'LL BE BACK IN QUÉBEC IN JANUARY GUYS !!!
Kasu, faut que j'te parle ! xD;;
Aaaaaaah~ Enfin une bonne nouvelle (L) !!!


Okay, I wasn't here to talk about school.
So yeah, I changed my folders' names =o

What used to be "Inner Universe" which was the folder for messages about my not so interesting life became "I My Me Mine"
What used to be "Ça mérite une note" which was the folder containing some spam posts which make me go I'M SO BLOGGING THIS ! obviously became "I'm SO blogging this"
What used to be "Critic Signal" which was to folder for things I have an opinion about became "In My Opinion"
What used to be "Autres bidules pas assez cons pour aller dans le spam" which was random shit about everything, but not too stupid to be called Spam is now called "Other Stuff"
And
What used to be "Spam" is still called "Spam".

I thought it would be longer to change all my tags, but I guess it was okay.... Still longer than on CanalBlog, though... Long last the massive tags actions.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP