Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Meme !

Stolen on Dark's LJ !

1) What are your nicknames?
Aaaah... Mostly Trucy, but some seems pleased to call me Princess <3


2) How do you style your hair?
Which one ? Like if I only had ONE har style ! Phwew !

3) What's new in your life right now?
H.NAOTO SKIRT *_______* OMGGGGG !!!

4) What color shirt are you wearing now?
Black and fluo green x)

5) Are you an introvert or extrovert?
IRL : Introvert.
On Internet : Extrovert, most of the time.

6) Which sucks harder: Being unemployed, or having a job you dislike?
Both ? Well... At least, when you have a job, even if you hate it, you have money.

7) Do you nap a lot?
Nay.

8) If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
Oh well, if I know the person he/she's dating, I would probably try to be his/her friend, if not.... Well, just to bad, I'll forget it.

9) Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
My Bronchitis ?

10) What was the last thing you ate today?
Hum... Sandwich ?

11) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends... From 5 minutes to 2 hours xD

12) What websites do you visit daily?
Blogger, HotMail, MySpace, my friend's blog (I'm checking my left link list everyday, even if I'm not commenting, I read every single one of you, guys <3)

13) What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school anymore, what's your job?
I'm not in school anymore, but I don't have a REAL job... But I'm like... femme à tout faire at my Mamie's place xD

14) Do you like to clean?
Errr................ No. I clean if I'm forced to or to be sure to left a good impression to people... >_>...

15) What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Well... That song from Les Colocs... Like... Pis si jamais tu m'donnes une job, tu me r'verras à l'église, à g'noux devant l'curé, bon yeu laisse-moi pas tombeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer (8)
Yuck...

16) What cell phone model do you own?
Something like LG... Don't know which one, but it is really basic and cheap.

17) What's better: eternal love or memorable love?
ETERNAL ONE WITH RED ROSES AND HEART SHAPED CHOCOLATE BOXES.
No.
Memorable, I guess.... Though... Maybe not, those one probably hurt when you think back about 'em..............
None.

18) Records, CDs, or digital downloads?
Legally talking, Cds.
If not, Download, then if it REALLY worth it, CDs.

19) Best time of your life?
Damn, you got me that song struck in my head, Bastard ! è_é
I don't know. When I got GLITTER and the poster coming with it, when I got Salon de Chocolat, when I got my BLOOD things... when I got my Angelspit things...
Okay, when I receive what I bought on Internet.
You knooooow that we are liiiiving in a material world, and I am a material girl (8)
Seriously, I don't know... For the moment, I'm pretty glad of buying that h.Naoto skirt. That's it

20) Favorite ice cream topping?
........... Usually I don't put anything on my ice cream unless it's some specific flavor which are suiting well flavors of liquid Quik or mapple syrup or home made strawberry syrup *__*

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP