Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Asshole -___-

Nico is back. He told me : i want to make love to you...
I answered : Get lost.

What the FUCK is WRONG with this motherfuckin idiot ?!
Calisse de tabarnak, y,a pas encore compris ?
Ostie ! How many time will I have to tell him to fuck himself again ?!
J'en ai ras le bol -_____-;;;;;;;;;;
Hey ! I don't fuck with strangers ! And I don't fuck with ugly people ! And I don't fuck guys who tell me like this that they want to fuck me ! AND. I DON'T FUCK WITH STUPIDS. Thank you.
Now leave me alone, tabarnak ò________ó

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 10, 2008 at 10:39 a.m.  

Criss en plus y va être au blacklight D:
Caliss j'me rappelle pu de mon mot de passe de blogger, une chance que ta décidé de le mettre public criss

Trucydae October 10, 2008 at 11:19 a.m.  

Hein ?! o_O.... Mais ce type-là habite sur le bord de la méditéranée o_o;;;
LOL, ouin XDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP