Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feeling like a freak on a leash.

You know...

Until pretty recently
I didn't liked Korn...
Like... At all.
And, to be honest
I thought they sucked.
The thing was that, until I bought the Nightmare Revisited album
Because I like Nightmare Before Christmas
And Amy Lee covered Sally's Song
(Which is mainly the reason why I know this song almost by heart, now... lolz.)
I never really listened to any Korn.
LOL.
Yeah cause they covered Kidnap Sandy Claws~~
I then started to wonder why I didn't liked them
But didn't go any further

Then 
A few years later
I switched to RadioX2
Which is the only (?) rock channel on the radio around here
And began to hear them on a quite regular basis
And a side from making a this back to basis thing with the other songs they play
I went like... WHY THE FUCK DID I THOUGHT THEY SUCKED ?!
And now I've like... Their complete (or almost, I guess) discography in here ._.

The thing is that it's perfectly possible that I thought they sucked 
Because I then thought they were too mainstream.
LOL.
(Which is completely stupid since I then liked Evanescence, Papa Roach, Linkin Park, Sum41 and the like LOL)

Oh... Actually...
I think I started to think that
Maybe I should give them a try
When Dir en grey toured with the Family Values Tour
.... In 2006 ?
Yeah, 2006.
But I just went like [Oh well... Whatever...]
And then went like [SDKJHKSDHJSKD DIR EN GREY IN TORONTO D: THEY'RE IN MY COUNTRY SJKHSKJDHS DOMG I CAN'T ATTEND THE SHOW]
And went all emo over it LOL
And the year after
I attended their concert in Toronto...
Convinced my mother to go with a [DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT SURE THEY'LL EVEN COME BACK ?!]
And the year after, I attended their concert in Montréal.  LOL.
La vie.
But yeah, I missed them in 2010
Cause I attended D'espairsRay's concert 2 weeks before
And since I couldn't afford to go to Toronto twice in the same month
And that everything was already planned for D'espa when Dir announced it
Well....... Yeah...
But I must say I've no regret about it~~
There'll be another North American tour this year, anyway 8BB

So yeah.
Korn.

I would've attended their concert with Disturbed
If it wasn't that I was a new fan
And that I wouldn't have known most of the songs cause of that...
And I don't really like to attend a concert if I can't scream the lyrics out loud, you know...
And I don't like Disturbed...
For real, I mean...
LOL
Yeah, well my brother likes them
But I think all their songs sound the same ._.
I only like their cover of that Genesis song XD

Ooooh
And Thoughtless.
Well
Evanescence did it live
It's on Anywhere but Home
And again, I thought I could give them a try
But never did XDD
Besides looking for the actual song a while after I discovered it was a Korn cover...

So yeah
I fail. lolz.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP