Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Grail.

I guess you all know what this is, right ?

If not
Well
The Holy Grail is said to possess miraculous power.
In other words,
It's a symbol for eternal life.

Now
What's so special about it ?
Special enough so that I want to blog about it...

It's Versailles upcoming album's title.

They got rid of their bassist
Making it look like he was sick
And now they're make an album about eternal life.
(I know, the whole vampire concept was about eternal life too, 
but the thing is that they always had this concept.  Not the Holy Grail one.)

Plus
I don't think they actually know
How much this means...
I think they just thought it be cool to call the album that way
But I think that not only that it awfully lacks of respect toward Jasmine
But it's also incredibly pretentious.
To me
It's not only a title.
It's like you're saying this album is the Holy Grail.

I'm starting to think that they're as idiot as He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named...
But in a meaner way.

It's not because you CAN do something that you SHOULD do it.

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  April 21, 2011 at 10:44 p.m.  

Actually... the holy grail is mentioned in the Revenant Choir's lyrics.... but anyway, we all know their success won't have eternal life (what success?!)

Trucydae April 21, 2011 at 11:03 p.m.  

True, I didn't remember that 'til now ._.
But still, crimson admiration into holy grail sounds more vampiric to me than just the holy grail
Hopefully their success won't be eternal Ò__Ó Watch out when I'll find THE things proving they're the assholes I think they are è__é

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP