Monday, October 11, 2010

It just doesn't feel the same

What an emo title !


Well........ 2 months ago, I had a whole bunch of followers
It seems like they would follow this blog forever
But two months without me updating this blog must have killed them.
I'm aware that I just quite changed my way of blogging but...
I don't know...
Do you think it is annoying ?

I just feel like I'm back at the bottom of the ladder
And that's kinda annoying me...

Anyway...

Lately, on facebook, many photographers added me
So much that I now have adds about taking photography classes LOL.
I don't really know how to take this...
I mean... Why ?
Yes, I kinda enjoy being photographed
And yes, I have many "model" friends
But... I'm not a model.
If they add me, is it cause they want my picture ? o_ô
Shouldn't they ask, then ?

Anyway, I'm just some kind of pretty face
I don't know how to pose or whatever else it is.
I just feel awkward when my picture is being taken, so... =\
Maybe someday I will learn...

This being said, I need a new profile picture...
Though, I'd need my hair to be done...
Cause... yeah... Red is gone since.... Erm...
Last time I did it was back in July or so... XDD
So I've a pretty 2 inches dark root, now LAWL.
I don't know which color to do, now...
And if I should get a specific hair cut...
Actually, I want it to grow...
So I guess I would simply dye it...
Red would still be nice
But I miss my purple head...
BUT.  I can't bleach my hair for a while...
I won't go back to black because of that for sure... =\
So I've been thinking about red... Not as in RED, though...
Just red... As in redhead.
I don't know... I really don't D8

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP