Monday, October 11, 2010

I know that's quite a weird question but I'm gonna ask it! I think you're a very interesting person ! I just LOVE reading your blog and reading about you commenting on stupid fantards xD Would you hate someone because that person likes something you hate?

I'm terribly sorry for the late answer, I haven't got internet for 2 whole months, so... D8...
First of all, thank you ! ♥
Then, to answer you question, no. Unless they are pretty annoying with it XD.... But I've to say that I have a few friends who like Mana... and a few others like oshare kei... While a bunch of others like k-pop... None of those are my cup of tea, but I still have great times with those people~~

Ask it !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP