Sunday, July 11, 2010

That's hot, you're not.

I just watched the Mask of Zoro for the first time in several years... I think the last time I watched it, I was still a kid and it was recorded on VHS... Haha.
But that made me realize that I actually haven't got a shit of the story... Till now... was too young, obviously... Oh well...
Also, my favorite scene is still the one when Elena dances with Alejandro... I always loved that scene and I don't think it will ever change XD  This being said, I also like that music pretty much... I guess I'll have to look for it when I'll have a proper Internet connection... It'll tag along with that song I've from Kill Bill sound track XD
Cause yeah, I actually like this kind of music oO... Mariachis are cool, okay ?! è_é ... Speaking about mariachis... I'd feel like watching El Mariachi, Once unpon a time in Mexico and... the other one of that series... Erm... Well, I don't remember... Oh..... And wasn't there a movie called like Bandidas with Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek ? oO... Quite recent, released like last year or something...
This being said, I must admit that I think that those three women (Cruz, Hayek and Zeta-Jones) are wuhlly purdy ladiez~ (Have I heard someone mentionning surgery ? Well... I don't give a fuck about surgery if the final results looks good and they don't end up looking like Cher or Donatella Versace or Dolly Parton... ! Those women are hella scary D8 I'd cry my whole life if I had to wake up everyday with their face... I'd rather grow old than look like if my face was 40 but my hands look 80 and that I have as much facial expression as Kirsten Stewart (Stuart ?... Whatever...))
Actually, Latinas with long dark and loose hair, deep dark eyes and red lipsick = HOT. (Even though I'm not quite sure that we could considerate Catherine Zeta-Jones as a latina... But yeash, whatever...)
HER LIPS ARE DEVIL RED AND HER SKIN IS COLOR OF MOKA ? (Ok, Enough of Ricky Martin XDDD)
I must also admit that I had something for Anthonio Banderas in that movie, when I was younger... I guess he was somewhat handsome int Zorro's role... www xD.
Aaaaaaaaaanyway.  There's waaaaay much more HOT women in this world than HOT men.... Not only saying this on a bisexual point... Even if you're on a neutral point, that's the way it is... Not my fault if it's easier for a girl to be pretty cause she can use way much more artifices than a man can do.  And dear god, NO. Robert Pattinson IS. NOT. HOT. Even Daniel Radcliff is hotter than Robert Pattinson.  Remember that NO. FUCKING. ONE. thought he was hot as Wood in Harry Potter ? Well, it's not cause he's a sparkling faggot vampire now that he is hotter, excuse me.  Anyway, if that REALLY was a vampire, there wouldn't be this much cheesy romance, he'd actually only play with Bella... or would have sucked her dry before anithing stupid would happen... Anyway, Vampires are supposed to be attracted by what is pretty... And... No.  She isn't.  'Scuse me, but someone who can't have anny facial expression simply can't be pretty. That's what should make that girl and Vin Diesel out of the HOT chart... Unless you like too much muscles and frigid bitches... but if you like those, you're as weird as me with my love for androgynous boys 8BBB (Ok, a little muscles is hot. Comaprison chart : Kyo : hawt.  Vin Diesel : NOT hawt.  But... Okay, okay, I must admit that the boy in my liked the first Fast & Furious and the first xXx too... wait... Was it xXx which opens on a Rammstein concert while they play Feuer Frei! ? .__.)

OH DAMN. NOW I FEEL LIKE LISTENING SOME RAMMSTEIN o_o GOODBYE, BELOVED PLAYLIST.

2 comment(s):

SOphie Cruise ;3,  July 11, 2010 at 8:33 p.m.  

Mask of Zoro; THIS
El Mariachi; THIS
OUATIM; THIS
Antonio Banderas; THIS
Daniel Radcliff; THIS
Bob Patt; FUCKING THIS
Vampires; THIS
Bella; THIS
Vin Diesel; THIS
Rammstein; THIS

I couldn't agree more~
(pis le film c'est Desperado XD)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP