Thursday, October 08, 2009

Oh ! A squirrel !

I'VE SPAMMED SO MUCH I GOT NOW OVER 1900 POSTS.
WHAT A POSTWHORE AM I !


I've got some other uninterresting shitez to say <3

My veins in my hands.  I CAN SEE THEM.  A LOT.   LIKE MORE THAN BEFORE.
Which means I'll end up with my mother's hands.... Which means hands which look older than what they're supposed to look like....
But I think they look great that way o_ô.... Well.... On the out side, since on the in side, they're.... I feel like my hands are 30 something years old o_ô.....
I have a vein I can see it goes even further than my wriste o_ô.... And it's huge XD
I like veins o_ô
But I prefer COLLAR BONES BOUAAAAAAH *ç* I don't know why.  BUT COLLAR BONES ARE LOVE.  (Hips bones too, now that I think about it.... BONES BONES BONES MORE BONES HULA !!!!! Nails too... like.... long nails *w* it hurts easier =3)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP