Thursday, October 08, 2009

ANOTHER DISTURBANCE.

Quaff who have been visitng the US on and off these past couple of years are returning for Anime USA along with Kaya as the headliner. The band also has a new look. The con is in November 20th – 22nd.


quaff


I CAN'T REALLY TELL WHY, BUT THIS BAND'S DISTURBING ME.
SPECIALLY THE BLUE ONE.
AND THE REDHAIRED ONE WITH THAT GAY PINK SHIRT.
I'VE ALREADY SEEN THE ONE IN LEOPARD BEFORE, I'M SURE.
YAY FOR OVERUSE OF CAPLOCKS.
I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE ALREADY SEEN THE VERY RIGHT'S FAG SOMEWHERE TOO.
LET'S GO ON GRASS THREAD.
YAY.  THIS BAND ISN'T ON GRASS THREAD.
NAUTILJON, THEN ?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUH.
LONG LAST PHOTOSHOP O_O :


NOW I KNOW WHY I WAS DISTURBED.

I DON'T WANNA READ A GOOGLE TRANSLATED KAYA SAYING THAT HE THOUGHT ONE OF THEM WAS HANDSOME OR SOMETHING. I DON'T.







I actually would be scared to death.

THEY'RE FREAKIN OLD. BUT ON THE FIRST PIC THEY LOOK LIKE A SHITTY BEGGINING BAND KAWAII NYAPPY. WHADDAFUCK ?!?!
DAMN !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP