Thursday, October 08, 2009

I know I've been doing for a few hours, already, but....

I really do feel like spamming non fucking sense... BUT.
I've got nothing to say non sense about.....
so.....
Here it is :

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A H

Okay.  Relieved.  A bit.
Yeah.

KJHDKJAHKJDHJDHAK
I'd jump everywhere, screaming that Japaneses are fucking fags and that I totally love it.

I should go to bed, some people might think I'm on drugs or drunk.... or something...

Did I say that I loved fags ?  WELL I LOVE ASIAN FAGS.  Fuckers.
And girls, but that's another story. OH YEAH WHAT-EVER.

Paparazzi is still in my head >8(
She really does want me to write about her fucking song de marde D8<
I hate her ! I not so secretly wanted that this thing on Saturday night live VS Madonna was true.... AND THAT MADONNA TEAR GAGA'S WIG OFF.  KTHXBAI
And YEAH. Madonna looks older, BUT YEAH, WHEN SHE DANCES, SHE IS 2483749879287492739487239749283 TIMES SEXIER THAN GAGA EVEN IF SHE'S OLD AND WRINKLED.
I wanna have a mud cat fight with GaGa..... And make her eat so much of it that EVERYTHING SHE'LL EAT ELSE WILL TASTE LIKE SHIT.  YES I DO WANT IT.

As much as recently, I felt much like..... WRITING IN CAPLOCKS.  I FEEL LIKE YELLING AND RIOTING LIKE IN THE 70's, or so and listen to Sex Pistols....

Oh and I've choosen what to wear on friday.  It'll be more feminine than I actually do feel currently xD;; Or at least I'll have a skirt.... hNAOTO one *w* my lil babyyy <3<3
But anyway....sseriously, now.... the only thing missing is a beer x_X  I thought for a second that my feminity was back along with my fangirlism over Kaya BUT NO.
Seems like Satsuki makes me as queer as he is XD  <3<3

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP