Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'VE BEEN THE TURKEY ALL ALONG !!!

I'm also taking a very sadistic (or mazochist) pleasure to look at other's life intentions

and daily activities.
It makes me think how much some people are miserably blind and fool.






I won't ever go to the university, I probably won't ever go to Japan, I probably won't ever see Kaya of my entire life, but at least, I will be happy for real and I won't use anybody to get there.



Oh, by the way, I don't want to download the whole Barathrum album.... That would be a waste of a lot of things. Just want the song, Kalm and Bespa Kumamero remixes....... Someone has them ? 8D
BATHROOM POWER.

Oh pis en passant x2, l'epic picture, c'est pas si epic que ça, comme Kengo connait genre tout le monde pis Gorgeous (L'autre fifure en violet) aussi. Surtout Gorgeous, en fait...






Bon, j'vais aller finir ma playlist pis continuer l'autre cochonnerie que j'suis en train d'écrire. Finalement, ça sera pas exactement comme l'idée de base, pour faire changement.





Ah pis oui, j'suis encore pognée avec l'IA de Gir, bâtard.


2 comment(s):

00000000 July 30, 2009 at 2:49 a.m.  

J'devrais recevoir mon Bathroom sous peu, je vais t'envoyer les tounes que tu veux... s'ront en haute qualité :B


Mais il te FAUT le remix de la toune Strages par Akira Death est TROP malade! <3

Trucydae July 30, 2009 at 2:52 a.m.  

Ah oui, j'oubliais Akira Death ô_ô !!!

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP