Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hum...

Okay, so I watched a part of Girl, Interrupted...
Basically, I wanted to watch it again cause I wanted to make sure of something... I thought that Susanna and I were alike...
It wasn't so true... We're not alike.... We're more than that... we're... almost the same, it's almost frigthening...
Watch Girl, Interrupted. Take a look at how Winona Ryder's character... That's how I am, how I feel, even how I sometimes act...
And this is based on a true story, you know...

The good thing in this is that I know that I'm not crazy... But I also know that I'm not completely sane either... or... I don't know... It's not about sanity or being normal... it's... I don't know... But it sure has a name... It HAS to have a name... I'm not the only one in that case... Am I ?

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP