Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost Sky

It's BLOOD's last album title.
It's what I'm listening to right now.
So yea, first song, Lost Sky :
[c=4][c=1]☆★[/c][c=#8000FF]Princess of Decadence[/c][c=1]★☆[/c] [b]If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting... [/b][/c] dit :
o_o une chance qui se sont forcé ♥

[c=black]● Gen ●[/c] [c=#CC0033][b]~[/b][/c][c=#000000] Meet me at the Carrousel [/c][c=#CC0033][b]~[/b][/c] dit :
tu l'écoutes ?

[c=4][c=1]☆★[/c][c=#8000FF]Princess of Decadence[/c][c=1]★☆[/c] [b]If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting... [/b][/c] dit :
oui ben j,commence
mais ............... KSJAGFSJFGJSHGFJSGFJHSGFJHFS OMG ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
estie j'm'attendais pas à réentendre fu-ki faire du falsetto ♥

omg ♥
C'est vraiment bon ;_; ♥♥♥♥
I really hope the rest is as good as this !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP