Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bugaboo

I wanted to post this yesterday... but seems like I kinda forgot about it =B



Yeah, seems like I also cut the player bar down the video... oh well... that was on youtube, people. And I didn't listened Destiny's Child's song.... I just got the link when I was looking for................. I can't remember what, actually... maybe that TLC song... XD oh well.......... Who cares, anyway...

4 comment(s):

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 6:56 p.m.  

Kaoru écoute Vanessa Paradis, donc

Anonymous,  January 21, 2009 at 7:46 p.m.  

yé marqué dans le guitar book, apparemment!!!!

Trucydae January 21, 2009 at 8:01 p.m.  

ouasi mais bon.... j'aime 100 plus Vanessa Paradis que Destiny's Child.... LOL

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP