Monday, October 06, 2008

Little Game.

1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search or other search functions.

1. Look, she's smiling! Smiling! The girl definitely just smiled!<- Orlagoth Guessed this one 8D : Battle Royale

2. Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

3. Isn't the view beautiful? It takes my breath away. Well, it would if I had any.<- Orlagoth Guessed this one 8D : Corpse Bride

4. Young boys should never be sent to bed... they always wake up a day older.

5. I get this ache... And I, I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces.

6. Perfect! Just perfect! Just burn the place! Burn everything we own! Have us sleeping in the field like cattle!<- Orlagoth Guessed this one 8D : Interview with the Vampire

7. Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by myself! <- Raven Guessed this one 8D : The Nightmare Before Christmas

8.
I love you, Pumpkin. --I love you, Honey Bunny. --All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery! --Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!<- Orlagoth Guessed this one 8D : Pulp Fiction

9. Help! Someone help me! Is someone there? Hey! Oh shit, I'm probably dead.

10. She poisoned herself, arsenic from the apothecary round the corner, I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen to me, and he's got your daughter <- Raven Guessed this one 8D : Sweeney Todd

11. You know, I bet I could fry an egg on your head right now, if I wanted to. You know, Kiddo, I'd like to believe that you're aware enough even now to know that there's nothing sadistic in my actions.

12. They didn't release you 'cause you're better, Daisy, they just gave up. You call this a life, hmm? Taking Daddy's money, buying your dollies and your knick-knacks... and eatin' his fuckin' chicken, fattening up like a prize fuckin' heifer? You changed the scenery, but not the fucking situation - and the warden makes house calls. And everybody knows. Everybody knows. That he fucks you. What they don't know... is that you like it. Hmm? You like it.

13. All the people that were working here are dead. --Well, that isn't stopping them from walking around.

14. But captain, to obey - just like that - for obedience's sake... without questioning... That's something only people like you do.

15. She was a *witch*. --No, she was old and probably senile.

Answers to Devine le Jrocker... IV ? V.... ? Well... The Baby one, soon 8D.

6 comment(s):

BiBi October 6, 2008 at 11:46 p.m.  

Nightmare Before Christmas number 7.

Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber on Fleet Street number 10.

00000000 October 7, 2008 at 2:00 a.m.  

1- Battle Royale
3- Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
6- Interview With The Vampire (messemble que stait sa XD)
8- Pulp Fiction (jmen souviens plus à cause de la toune que du film XD)

O_o moi movie whore avec trop de mémoire mais moi pas savoir les autres XD
*fort probablement parce que jai jamais vu les films* XD

Trucydae October 7, 2008 at 9:40 a.m.  

All right ! 8D
Ouais ben, moi aussi c'est plus à cause d'la toune XDDDD

Gen October 7, 2008 at 1:06 p.m.  

13 ce serait pas Beetlejuice? Je m'essaye, mais ça fait tellement longtemps que j'ai pas vu ce film XD sinon les autres je sais pas.

Trucydae October 7, 2008 at 1:08 p.m.  

Beetlejuice est dans le tas, mais c'est pas cette quote-là x)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP