Tuesday, September 09, 2008

PFFFFFFFFFFF

" Im sure you get that a lot you have a great style.. I noticed your single so im giving this a shot since your in Maurbydville. I found you really attractive and will be in your neck of the woods next week. If you are free and would like to keep me some company it would be greatly appreciated. I dont know how youll respond to this so il leave you my email kokopeli9@gmail.com
I dont logon to myspace often so leave me an email if you are free. Just looking to relax and spend some time off from work just hope you dont bring drama or nonsense.

Jessica"

J'vais être dans ton coin la semaine prochaine....
Fuck you XDDDDDDD
Ça existe même pas !
Fucking MySpace bot ! XDDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP