Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I was so damn right about an upcoming @DIRENGREY_web North American tour.

But seems like I haven't seen their tweet on the subject.


You guys are going to go on my Twitter profile page
And you are going to look the details of my last tweet.
If you don't get what I mean, here's a screen capture : 


Then, you're going to tweet them
That you want them to bring their butts back in Québec as well.
Is that clear ? >8(

Too bad, this time, 
There probably won't be any Pauline Marois sign 
So that I could initiate a 
[Let's vandalize this election propaganda] movement =(
This being said, my idea was awesome, 
Though, my felt pen died cause of the rain,
So I couldn't exactly do what I first wanted to do D=

Basically
I scratched her name
And wrote Dir en grey instead.
[Winning Québec with Dir en grey \o/]

But whoever drew over Mrs Marois' face with red lipstick......
Err... That was... Of quite a bad taste.

=\
I do not agree with this.

SO YEAH.
They MUST come back ! >8(


OH BY THE WAY.
Here's a proof that the yellow thing on this :

Is me LOL


AHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCK FACE >XD

The end.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP