Friday, January 28, 2011

And concerning CRUSH ! 90's V-Rock best hit cover songs

Over all it sucks.

LOL

I won't talk about Gekka no yasou kyoku
Cause we already knew it sucked LOL

STORM, originally by LUNA SEA
Now covered by Lolita23q isn't bad...
But still quite Meh.

X Japan's Kurenai 
By Matenrou Opera
Is better than the original...
But I don't like X Japan
So...
LOL.

PENICILLIN's ROMANCE
By ANDO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
OMG IT SUCKS SOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAD XDDDDDDDDDD
What a fucking joke XD

Dir en grey's Schwein no Isu
By MERRY
Is the very best song of the album
The only one I really like XD

BUCK-TICK's JUPITER
By DuelJewel
Isn't bad...
But I wouldn't have chosen this song, I must say ._.
Why not Dress, eh ?! >8(

And hum... Chinois chinois chinois
Originally by Raphael
Now by DOG in The PWO
Isn't bad either
But still not my cup of tea =\
Wait, I'm going to look for the title XD
Yume yuri suteki na.
Voilà.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP