Friday, January 28, 2011

DING DONG I'M THE POSTMAAAAAAAAAAN ♪

AND I DELIVER THIS PACKAGE FROM CDJAPAN TO YOU \o/


So, of course
I listened to Lotus right away.
I must say that out of the approximately 10 reviews I have seen
So far
Only ONE was a positive one
So I must say that I was a bit scared.
But.
I am not disappointed at all !
Yeah, it may sound a bit KoRn-ish
But many of the previous songs did, aren't they ?
Whatever XD
So
As expected
Lotus is more on the "soft" side
In the same range as Dozing Green and the like
Actually, the previews mostly gave it away xD
But it's not a bad point XD

Then, Obscure.
I didn't really knew what to expect with that one
Besides that the guitars would be lower
And the lyrics would have changed a bit.
And that's it.
Guitars are lower
And lyrics have changed
I feel like there some kind of... 
Dry feeling to it =o
And it also feels like the bass had been put in front 
It's really... present...
I prefer the original
But I don't hate that version =3

And then
Reiketsu Nariseba
Is only the usual live song...
I don't specially like live songs outside of a live show
So yeah... xD

Now I'm going to watch the DVD \o/

Ah... I just found a sticker LOL.
There also was a small poster with it~~

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP