Thursday, December 16, 2010

OMG like I just woke up

My eyes are still not fully opened LOL

Still... 
I'm eating Oreos XD

But I just found this the complete track listing for [LOTUS]
Well... The limited edition :

【DISC1/AUDIO】
M-01 LOTUS
M-02 OBSCURE
M-03 Reiketsu Nariseba [LIBE ※live take at SHINKIBA STUDIO COAST on July 20, 2010


【DISC2/DVD】 (First Press Limited Version only)
M-01 Zan
M-02 LIE BURIED WITH A VENGEANCE
M-03 Gyakujou Tannou Keloid Milk
※live take at SHINKIBA STUDIO COAST on July 21, 2010


And now
I'm wondering if I preordered the limited edition or not
LOL
I really don't remember XD

This being said, I haven't changed my address on CDJapan...
Waaaaaah.........


Also
There are rumours out there
Saying that Die would have quitted smoking
Eh ?
Just as he said to smoke proudly ?!
LOL
Well
I'll believe this only when I'll have proofs other than
Some [I've been told that...]
From fangirls *nods*
Otherwise
I'd only laugh at them XD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP