Thursday, December 16, 2010

I AM DEDUCING THINGS !


BUT.
Dir haven't tweeted anything since November 6th.
So
Either they haven't logged in since then
Or
Kaoru and Shinya do have (locked) personal Twitter account.

And no
I won't give the links.
They got them locked
Must be for a specific reason.

Anyway
Those accounts are probably only in japanese
With them saying
[I just ate ramen with Manche de Pelle.  Aaaah good times !]
So yeah...

And yes,
I'm sure these are Japanese
Since
When I did the Twitter list
I saw that many a few guys mentioned them
In their tweets...
As if they were having a conversation

It is also pretty rare that Japanese peeps
Use someone else's name
On the Internet
(It happens, but still...)
But they also could be some peeps
Who learned Japanese...


SO
MYSTÈRE ET BOULE DE GOMME.

2 comment(s):

Kalmie December 16, 2010 at 11:17 p.m.  

I've seen Dada talking to one of them so I assume MAYBE they're real account since, ya know, Dada is so super BFF with Diru guys (I really don't know how the hell they can even stand this bitch!)

Trucydae December 17, 2010 at 1:43 a.m.  

Yeah, Dada was one of those guys...
I think they are too, but I still have a little doubt about it...
Anyway, they seem to ignore every requests not coming from people they know... So they're avoiding fantards, stalkers and the like... Smart boys they are XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP