Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's in your opinion, the prettiest language?

Hum, that's a good question...
I think french is pretty when used correctly or not slang-spoken... I like its complexity... Actually, I like the old french more than the current one....
As I like the old english too, but I'm not as "familiar" with it as I may be with french...
I also like italian... I like their way of putting "I" at the end of words to turn them plural XD (Like... a paparazzo, two paparazzi)... Or, basically, I like how most of their words end in vowels... I don't know why, but it sounds kind of delicate to me...
As I like german because it sounds kinda rough...
And I must say that I like japanese too.. How they have a word for every single thing, how their sentence structure is simple, how it's veeeeery contextual.... And because it sounds "exotic" xDD

But the prettiest one.... I don't know... I guess I'd say french, haha !

Ask it !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP