Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Those are called news.

First of all

Take a look at this : 

12012 – Winter, again || GLAY
アンド (AND) – ロマンス (Romance) || PENICILLIN
ドレミ團 (Doremidan) – 街 (Machi) || SOPHIA
摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) – 紅 (Kurenai) || X JAPAN
少女-ロリヰタ-23区 (Lolita 23q) – STORM || LUNA SEA
BugLug – Melty Love || SHAZNA
D – 月下の夜想曲 (Gekka no Yasoukyoku)|| MALICE MIZER
DaizyStripper – With-you || La’cryma Christi
DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ (DOG in The PWO) – 夢より素敵な (Yume yori Suteki na) || Raphael
DuelJewel – JUPITER || BUCK-TICK
heidi. – ピンク スパイダー (Pink Spider) || hide with Spread Beaver
LOST ASH – ENDLESS LOVE || D-SHADE
Mix Speaker’s, Inc. – S.O.Sロマンティック (S.O.S Romantic) || CASCADE
MERRY – Schweinの椅子 (Schwein no Isu) || DIR EN GREY
NoGoD – 1/3の純情な感情 (1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou) || SIAM SHADE

OMG ?!
Like.... I haven't looked forward a release since........
Ah, probably since Hageshisa to, kono mune no naka de karamitsuita shakunatesu no yami xD
And that was a year ago... Meh.
Aaaaaaah I really wonder what AND'll make with Romance... LOL
And DOG in the PWO with a Raphael song (Lillie will be happy xD)
And wtf, Matenrou Opera and X Japan LOL
This being said,
I'm not surprised to see that MERRY covered Dir en grey...
Not that Gara have been their roadie, back in the time, BUT...... 
Yeah xD
Still... Schwein no Isu !!!




Then,
You may go take a peek
But it's the very same than on my blog
(Copy/paste FTW, I guess xD)
Oh, and I corrected some of the links
Since they weren't working properly

And, as you may have seen in the chat box
I added some new ones to the list...
I think I spent another hour on this, yesterday... (This morning ?)
Haha ! xD
But I haven't added people from quite known bands...
Beside maybe guys from Lc5
Since you may know them thank to Miku
But
Miku doesn't have any Twitter.
Oh and there's Hiro from Librarian 
Which was in La'cryma Christi, before...
I also added Shouji Noriko...
You know that old woman interviewing bands ?
Yeah

And....
I'm kinda wondering...
WTF is the Vambie ?! LOL
I so never heard about them XDD
And I kinda spend my time on J-rock/VK news sites/blog
Must be some kind of oshare band, anyway...
Pretty sure I wouldn't like them XD

Ah and last time, 
I kinda missed Tenten...
He's in, now...


Voilà~

5 comment(s):

Rina November 10, 2010 at 4:31 p.m.  

LOL.
That is a total copy past honey, he also copied your comment at then end of the Twitters list XDDDD

AND OMG OMG OMG I WANT THIS RELEASE TOO ;A;

Trucydae November 10, 2010 at 6:27 p.m.  

OUI JE L'SAIS XDD
Mais bon, au moins y'a donné l'lien de mon blog...
Y l'a pas mis en lien, mais ça l'air qui faut pas trop leur en demander... XD

Lillie Joe,  November 11, 2010 at 6:15 a.m.  

omg j'me rappelle pu pourquoi je connais Vambie, j'crois que c'est parce qui a un membre de DIS*Marionnette qui est aller ou a cause qui a un ex-Vambie qui est aller dans DRUG (avec Gene) je le sais pu mais ouin LOL
J'en avais downloader car c'était Gene-related en tk LOL

Trucydae November 11, 2010 at 9:25 a.m.  

LOL ça s'peut, mais me semble que j'ai jamais entendu parler d'eux pis j'suis come WTF xD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP