Friday, November 05, 2010

My roomies hate me.

It's nice when someone you live with

Can't tell you in person 
That you're doing something that annoys them
And that they get mad
And rant about it to your other roomie
Thinking you're not there
Or maybe doing it on purpose to
Just to make you feel like crap.

I'm not sure I will like living here anymore.

And now my male roomie
Who doesn't seem to care much
From what I heard.............
Keeps going in and out of his room
As if he was hesitating knocking at mine
To tell me that I'm doing some things wrong to their poor healthy granola lives.



I hate people.
I won't ever live again with total strangers.


Why can't she just tell me
Calmly
Like the first time she noticed it
Not to do this or that 
Instead of getting mad at me
Cause I keep doing it 
Cause....
HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO KNOW THAT I'M A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS TO YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL IT TO ME SO THAT I CAN MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU ?!?!

FUCK. YOU.
That's fucking all you deserve.

4 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  November 6, 2010 at 2:31 a.m.  

D: c'est quoi que tu "fais de mal"? D: messemble que t'es toujours dans ton coin et tu dérange personne là

Trucydae November 6, 2010 at 7:41 a.m.  

Je fume dans ma chambre, parait que ça sens horriblement mauvais dans tout l'appart même si j'prends des précautions pour pas qu'il en soit ainsi
Hier, j'ai pris ma douche vers 4h30AM pis miss a le sommeil léger, fait que je l'ai réveillé pis là, ben frue menstrue parce qu'à devait se lever à 6h, le lendemain.
C'est juste ça que j'ai capté, mais y'a surement autre chose...

Lillie Joe,  November 7, 2010 at 1:33 a.m.  

ok ouin o_o; au pire qui te le dise là

Trucydae November 7, 2010 at 9:24 a.m.  

Ben genre, là o_o...
J'sais pas.... C'est sensé, me semble... Pis ça empêche tout le monde de virer fru =_=....
J'pas un monstre, là, même si j'm'habille bizarre, que j'fume pis que j'prends ma douche à 4h du matin.... J'comprends quand quelqu'Un me parle.....
Ainsi que j'me rends compte quand on parle dans mon dos >_>... Cette partie-là est moins drôle, un peu...

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP