Sunday, November 07, 2010

I hate noisy people.

I hate people who speak loud.

I hate people who make noise when they eat.
I hate people who feel the need to randomly scream.
I hate people who don't really care when they wash the dishes so everything is tinkling together.
I hate people who just throw forks, spoons and knives in the drawer instead of just putting those there.
I hate people who speak loud on the phone in buses/subway/train.


I hate people who don't care being noisy.

To me, being noisy is another way of showing disrespect to others.
Please, try to make the less noise you can !

6 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  November 7, 2010 at 6:54 p.m.  

"I hate people who make noise when they eat." THIS

Mais ouin : "I hate people who feel the need to randomly scream." moi ça va quand je le fais? XD
Mais ouin le monde qui cri surtout suraigu là D:

Trucydae November 7, 2010 at 8:55 p.m.  

Non mais you know what I mean... tsé NYANYANAYAAA là... -.-

Lillie Joe,  November 8, 2010 at 6:39 a.m.  

ouais ben saumon là LOL

Trucydae November 8, 2010 at 6:41 p.m.  

POUVOIR AU SAUMON.
ON SE LANCE EN POLITIQUE À GO.
Saumon : Parti Marginal.

Sven November 10, 2010 at 1:37 p.m.  

Oh fuck, you're gonna hate me then ! It's not that I don't care about making noise, but I'm quite deaf and clumsy. I always drop something over the floor. Especially at 11 p.m, it wouldn't be funny otherwise...>_<
I don't know why I commented in English, please forgive me o_o'

Trucydae November 10, 2010 at 6:26 p.m.  

It's not that bad, I mean... Dropping things isn't done on purpose, eh XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP