Friday, November 05, 2010

Some memories are better forgotten

This post doesn't mean to be emo like at all

DO NOT JUDGE A POST BY ITS TITLE è_é

Just that I bought......
Guess what....
Yeah, movies.
Two movies...
Well... 4, actually
But they're in two boxes.
AH !

So this time
I have the Austin Power's trilogy LOL
And Memento
(Which is the movie where the quote which I used as title is coming from)

Memento is
I think
The last movie I saw for the first time in VHS.


I quite hesitated for making a choice
There were a lot of 2/20$ movies I wanted...
Such as Underworld since I lost it
And Minority Report
I can only remember of those two, right now XD

Also, when I went to pay
The girl suggested me other cheap movies
I looked at them...
Princess Bride... 
Owned.
Sleepy Hollow....
Owned.
Romeo+Juliet....
Owned.
Well, I'm sorry, miss, but seems like I already got those 8B


I'll need to go back next week
To get the other movies I wanted...
IMPORTANT BUSINESS !!!




Thinking about it...
I rarely buy comedies...
I don't really like comedies, in the end...
That's not what exploit an actor's real potential...
Just acting dumb isn't really a talent.  
(Though, in some cases, it seems like it is..................)



Ah....
Need to update the movies list !!!

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP