Friday, November 05, 2010

PICTURE SPAM POST + 2 Satsuki PVs at the end~~~~


'96 Guidoune.
We like this XD


OK THIS.
IT'S PIERROT.
BUT.
KIRITO LOOKS LIKE LADY GAGA.
I'M...... I don't know...
omg....

Old school Plastic Tree like yeah \o/
Still in '96 !

Next is Malice Mizer
Cause I don't remember having ever seen that picture oO...
Közi looks like une matante LOL
Mana aussi avec son toupet crêpé XD

Then :
I don't know them
But that's really
Really
Really
REALLY GAY.
XDD

And finally,
I don't know them either....
BUT WHAT A NAME XDD

OK. NOW.
Satsuki's PVs !

Here is AWAKE.
He changed the lyrics and...
I'm quite confused XD
I can't sing along (o A o ;)
The PV is quite nothing...
Still it reminds me of some old school PVs
Which is love ♥
And he plays the violin *o*
And he's very like... 
Dramatic
With the aquarium...
LOL



Second clip is a title long like this
All written in japanese
I can't read it (´ - ` ;)
(粒子に溶けて流れる涙と眩暈の葬に乱反射する再生の声)
And the clip is...
Boring.
But I like the song.
So I'm showing it to you anyway~~~




Aaaaa~~~
Satsuki ♥

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP