Sunday, November 07, 2010

No answer.

I don't like leaving a comment without any answer.

When people do so
I feel like they don't particularly take the time to read their comments.
Or they're ignoring those who commented.
That's why I try to answer everything.
To me, it's a proof that I have read it.
That I care about what you commented.

So
If I don't give any answer to your comment
It's that I haven't seen it yet.
Was it on FaceBook or here on my blog.

I take the time to read everything
I promise !
Unless FaceBook gets screwed and that I didn't see the notification...
That kinda happens often, lately...
So you don't have to feel shy about commenting
I won't bite you
Unless you've been mean ! Ha !

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP