Sunday, November 07, 2010

It ain't so bad, in the end.


Not a long time ago
Like hum...
2 weeks ago, or so
I had 48 or 49% of first time visitors
Returning visits have improved !
Not bad, not bat at all !
Even though what I say isn't much interesting...
Besides my bitcheries.... HA !

I wanted to ask you
[What pushes you to come back here ?]
But I usually don't have any answer to these kind of questions.

6 comment(s):

PetiteTomoyo November 7, 2010 at 10:48 p.m.  

Parce que t'es dans ma liste de blogs que je stalk depuis un an? LOL ♥

Trucydae November 7, 2010 at 10:53 p.m.  

Ahah ! Yeah ! I knew that xD
C'que j'me demande, c'est surtout ceux que j'connais pas, en fait... XD

Anonymous,  November 8, 2010 at 3:09 p.m.  

I guess I should comment on this one. I have a blog too and I know how it feels to have people who are regular (and you almost recognize them) but you've got no clue who they are and why they visit.

I think I first stumbled on your blog through friends of friends of friends of friends on fb (I'm from Mtl and I have a partially japanese background so that might explain), and as I like V-kei too I started reading through. I'm not as informed as you are about V-kei music (and *gasp!* I actually do like Versaille :P uh-oh...), so I was just enjoying all random info you posted on your blog.

At first I was kind of shocked by your personnality but got curious, so I just keep coming back. I don't mean to offend you, at all, but I find you amusing. Pas drôle, mais plutôt intrigant.

I have to admit some dramas going on here are intertaining too. Yeah, sorry, I'm humane too.

Maybe one day I'll post with my google ID. Meanwhile I just don't want to freak you out by being a random regular visitor who's got nothing to do with you.

End of story!

Trucydae November 8, 2010 at 7:02 p.m.  

OMG I must that when I started to read you comment, I thought that this was another hatemail or something, since it was long, so I was like... [What's that again -__-;;] LOL
Oh, I'm not and wouldn't be freak out, I mean, at least you're from Québec... You're not stalking me from Japan cause I said bad things about your band, like someone I know... xD;;
Ah and don't be afraid of offending me, I must say that I'm rarely offended by someone telling something about me, unless they can't directly say it to me. Otherwise, I just think it's interesting to know what others are thinking about you~
And about Versailles... Well, I won't hide that I already loved them too. I bought Lyrical Sympathy, after all. I'm not saying no one should like them... Well.. No... Erm... Anyway, people like what they like, I can't control that XD I won't stop respecting someone cause they like something I don't, that'd just be awefully stupid... Just that some circumstances made me drastically change my opinion of them. I just can't stand listening to them anymore, it makes me feel... bad... Maybe someday I'll explain that in details on my blog, cause seems like a LOT of people just don't get why I hate them so much... Some know/think it's related to Jasmine You's death, but there's much more than only that.... Aaaaanyway...

Thanks for commenting~~
I really like that kind of comment, I must say ! ♥

Akané d. November 8, 2010 at 7:26 p.m.  

Oh god, I'm sorry if I scared you with my comment 0_0; I'm glad I didn't freak you out lol

Here, I'm posting with my real ID then :)

I'm curious to know your reasons for Versailles... I know about Jasmine, but if there's anything else...

yay! :D Je te souhaite une belle soirée alors :)

Trucydae November 8, 2010 at 7:43 p.m.  

Ben c'est qu'en fait, quand j'ai des commentaires longs comme ça, la plupart du temps, c'est genre des fans frustrés de la vie qui comprennent pas que j'fais rien que dire de la merde... Donc ils m'envoient promener avec de longs trucs qui veulent rien dire XD;;
D'ailleurs, ça m'étonne que j'en aie pas encore eu avec tout ce que j'ai dit sur Dada LOL.
Sinon, pour Versailles, comme j'ai dit, j'vais sûrement finir par faire un long post à ce sujet, un jour... Je sais pas quand... Seulement, j'ai tellement de choses à dire là-dessus que je ne sais plus par où commencer @___@ C'est plutôt embêtant... Et pis je sais que ça va m'attirer des foudres, alors j'vais attendre que la poussières du Dadrama soit tombée avant de faire ça XD

Bonne soirée à toi aussi !
Et pis enchantée de faire ta connaissance ^_^ ♥

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP