Friday, July 09, 2010

A kiss on the hand might be quite continental but diamonds are a girl's best friend

I just put on a first layer of my pinky white nail polish. It's almost transparent, it doesn't show much, but... I feel like I have the most feminine hands in the world o_o... Those are nice hands ;D
*sigh* though... I really wish it was more pearlescent than this u.u...

OMG OK. The name of my nail polish is... Rose Douceur. Man... I just thought about Grosse Douceur, that mcDonald's mascot (you know the big purple thing ?)... >XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So now, the only thing I've to fix are my legs. I'm currently working on this with those heels... And when I'll have beautiful legs, then I'll simply be perfect ;D

And then there'll be one last thing to do : find a mad scientist who knows about genetics and cloning so that I can fanilly have my new vogue children \o/ (I swear I won't be as weak as Kaya been in my fic, though... LOL. I'm a strong woman xDD)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP