Friday, July 09, 2010

Daily outfit post #1

I'll usually post only one picture on this post, but I have like 5 in my FaceBook album, so I'll upload all of them for today~
I'll go in chronological order~
♥ AkumuInk t-shirt
♥ h.NAOTO/h.Anarchy skirt
♥ Everything else is off-brand
♥ Paint it Black tank bought at Simon's =3
♥ Everything else is off brand~


♥ Rocking chixx outfit... From H&M XD
♥ Necklace/Belt are from Freedom Central
♥ And if you really wanna know where I took those sandals I where all the time, it's at Zeller's. lol.


I won't wear that bra with that dress again o_ô...
♥ Dress from H&M
♥ Same necklace as in previous outfit
♥ I don't remember where I bought the belt 8B
♥ Bracelet from Closet Child


♥ Dress from QutieLand~
♥ Shoes from Yellow
♥ Everything else is off-brand, though I think I bought the pearl necklace at Bizou...

OMG, it's raining so hard right now... That's really making me happy XD I like rain and thunder storms *o*
I wasn't really in a good mood, when I left for job, but right now, just this made the somewhat good mood back ♥

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  July 10, 2010 at 4:15 a.m.  

You're so pretty ^-^ I love your hair!

Trucydae July 10, 2010 at 9:15 a.m.  

Aww~ That's sweet ! Thanks ! =3

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP