Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Duuuuh !

Subject: To Die-san Is there something that you must have when composing songs?

Die: Music maker.


DUH.  I mean... Seriously ?! You're kidding, right ?

Some fans must be like... kinda... Disapointed by the guys' answers... Ahah XD
And there's me being like lolomgroflolmao (Try to say this loud ! 8D)

Subject: Kaoru-sanWhich artist does Kaoru-san respects and looks up to?
Also if there's an episode about that artist, please tell us about it.

Kaoru: HIDE.
There's also not much episode to talk about! I only just really like him.

*cough*
Girl........ Come on.  That was really... Clueless.  Really.  Like in REALLY.
It's as if you were asking me what was my favorite band.... Or if you asked Kaya if he liked roses... Or what was Dada's favorite kind of underwear....  Or if you asked Die if he liked girls... Ah... ah... Forget about that one, actually.................... ;D


Safari is screwing up my entries........ >_>.......................................................
Errr.... Mac stuff and me = 2 -.-
Not that I'm in love with Microsoft shits... I guess it's only that I'm used to those ? ... Bleh. (The same goes for Adobe PhotoShop which I hate cause I'm used to Corel PhotoPaint... Even though both do the exact same job... But I hate PhotoShop D8< From the bottom of my heart !)
And I'm not enough of a geek to switch to Linux...
Anyway, when you know how to debug Windows, everything is fine 8B


Let's end on a GAY note :






Damn... It's already 4:40AM.... D8
Shit >.<

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP