Tuesday, May 18, 2010

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!


OMG of OMG. 

Satsuki ♥\(;____;)/♥
My armpits are throwing hearts T^T
What a pretty boy we have here~~
kjfdhkjdshfkjsdhfksdhfkjs





Oh, and boring stuff : I changed the songs in my MP3 player...
And it made so that I added some Inugami Circus Dan and dué le quartz to my playlist...

Looking back to my Top Artists, actually, only X-Japan and Kuroyume/Kiyoharu/SADS are missing so that I have Japan's biggest names in my top....
But Kiyoharu's voice tends to annoy me.... And the same goes for Toshi, plus... I'm not a big fan of X's musical genre... (Even though I quite like AC/DC for some reason even I ignore *cough*)

Aaaaaaaaanyway.



Bonus, cause I like to give credibility to those guys~



Oh.... And bonus 2 :

People of Wal-Mart :
Die wanna make sure he sees them.
(Aka the probably only picture of Die with his glasses on (other than sunglasses... DUH.))



Why do I always end up talking about Dir en grey ? D8<

2 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon May 18, 2010 at 11:08 p.m.  

Why do I always end up talking about Dir en grey ? D8<

Because they ate your brain!!! :P

Trucydae May 19, 2010 at 1:50 a.m.  

Aaaaah ! Japanese Zombie Heroez... !!!
Zomboid ! AAAAAAAh ! Now I get it ! Ah !
Aaaah ! Braaaaaainz~~~~

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP