Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OH YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

I like how my top 3 is monochrome and... "manly"..... In comparison to the following 3...
Of course, I talk about the pictures, eh ! >_>....

I added some LUNA SEA to my playlist... I was afraid that BUCK-TICK would take over them... Ahah ! xD
They'll get over them anyway, actually... If it's not already done O_O
Wai-wai-wai-wait.  OK.  WE'RE SAFE ! \o/


Also, MASCHERA is followed by : BLAM HONEY, MUCC, LAREINE, Vidoll, Eliphas Levi, Schwarz Stein, PENICILLIN, Satsuki, Gothika, lynch., Pierre Lapointe, Nightmare, Missalina Rei and Evanescence...
So this would be my top 20...

HOLY FUCK.
I'LL ADD SOME HIDE TO THAT FUCKIN PLAYLIST, DUDE. OMG.

Ok.  So this is the best playlist EVAR :
→Blood Stain Child
→Buck-Tick
→Dir en grey
→Eliphas Levi
→Gothika
→hide
→Luna Sea
→lynch.
→Maschera
→Mucc
→Nightmare
→Noi'X
→Noir Fleurir
→Penicillin
→Satsuki
→Vidoll (pre-major ONLY >8( )

\o/ FUCK YEAH \o/

Oh... I'll add Missalina Rei too. *nods*

Damn... I had no hide tag D8....

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP