Friday, September 25, 2009

I think that for the first time in my whole life...

Today, I felt more like a man than a woman and it kinda disturbs... or at least disturbed me.... LOL
I really felt, for a moment, that something was missing down in my pants, and I was like : "Man..... That's awefully W-E-I-R-D..."
Weird like in WEIRD like I don't wanna be a man at all but when I see those guys in their lacy skirts, gay comme des pinsons D8<.... But I'd rather stay a fucking fag hag L-O-L.
Yeah, I'm tired, I haven't slept since wednesday afternoon and we are on friday morning KTHXBAI.
But still.  Yeah.  Disturbed and disturbing, am I ?
Guh....

Actually, I wanted to say something else, but seems like I forgot.
I should sleep but I must say that beating my old 42 hours of non sleeping is bugging me since.... I dunno when.  Not that I should be proud of this.... I just wanna test off my limits o_ô....
It's not as bad as when I was in Cégep when I was barely eating and sleeping (Yeah, that's me revealing to you how I lost so much weight I so short time)... At least now I'm eating quite correctly thanks to Maman Catherine~
So yeah, I'm currently up to 37 hours or so... (and yeah, that's also me revealing to you why I sleep so much and so late recently)

Weird and weirder... Sleeping, eating and personality disorder <3 We love you Trucy, isn't it, my sweethearts ?
Now I'm gonna click on "publish Post" and gonna start another one talking about today's being a good one.

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal September 25, 2009 at 12:40 p.m.  

oh god, sometimes i feel exactly the same.
I mean, ya know I really wanted to be a man, but... I'm comfy this way too. But sometimes, i don't really know why, i feel not girlish at all and it's kinda weird. Not that gayish guy but very male one.

You gonna get ill this way, my dear trucy ! è_é

Trucydae September 25, 2009 at 6:28 p.m.  

Yeah I know XD
But I'll start to work and I'll come back to a normal beat of life, I guess.... I'm trying to get it back but.... I FAIL. LOL

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP