Friday, September 25, 2009

I should have made a post but...

I dunno where to start. 8B

Mom's mad at me. But.... I kinda knew it.  I had two option : she was going to be mad or she was going to be mad but then comfort me.  But she decided just to be mad... Anyway, I'm not going to cry over it, I cried enough for the next 5 years, at least.
Yeah.
I re-read the last post I made and.... Tabarnak XD
Must be the sugar high from the lil pepsi I drank at Flavie and Chloé's.  LOL.  Well, I do hope so.

Aaaaah~
And yeah Diru's not coming to Canada BUT. Let's copy and paste something from Twitter.

Direngrey@Trucydae Unfortunately there are no Canadian dates on this #DEGtour though we hope to get there soon.






0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP