Sunday, September 27, 2009

I came to realize something....

Look carefully at my banner.
Then, go on K's blog. Look at his banner.
Isn't there something familiar ?
Like... ?
OH YEAH LIKE WE HAVE THE SAME FONT FOR "Monsieur le Blog Fif" AND "Kengo Tachibana Official Blog".   8BBBB

LOLOLOLOLOLZ.
Heille, I'm so fangirling right now, là *she said with Québec's accent to add some more ridiculeness to the thing*
Yeah.

Talking about ridicule...
DirengreyKyoI see with video Cage and GARDEN, I saw how completely I can ridicule. But as for me those days the failure of the type which is done…
about 2 hours ago from web


I LOLed. XD
And not only cause of his english cause .... Yeah... they went from this :



To this :




And well.... Just think about it.... just for 10 seconds... Compare, even if it's not really written by TEH Kyo. Compare.  The same 5 guys....

FROM QUEERS TO MEN \o/

JE SUIS GRAND MAINTENANT *music note I can't do with this laptop cause it's a douchebag*
But yeah, sometimes, man is a strong word, ISN'T IT ? Like... WHEN IT'S TIME TO LIKE GIRLS, ISN'T IT ?! EH ?!!
Anyway 8D.... <3

4 comment(s):

00000000 September 28, 2009 at 12:24 a.m.  

Même au travers des fonts de bannières... K pis Kaya finissent ensemble X'D

That is so gay <3

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP