Sunday, September 27, 2009

OMFG ;________;

Okay, I knew that I was actually gaining some notoriety on the web... I knew that my blog was more and more popular (I still don't get why since I râle ben d'la marde LOL)....
What I didn't knew is that I got OVER 2500 VISITORS LAST MONTH. A TOTAL OF TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN VISITORS.
O-M-F-G.
Then.... I when to see for July..... IT'S OVER FOUR THOUSAAAAAAND o_o....
I guess I lost some visitors when I made the blog private for a while... But it's still almost 2800 visitors o_ô...
Let's see for June, then... Three thousand and three hundred T_T

OMG I love you, my sweethearts <3<3<3

What about September, you wanna know ? It's not yet up to 2000.... but I'm counting on you, it's already up to 1887 <3
Three days and a half left, you can do 113 in three days LOL I usually get between 70 ans 110 visits a day ;D

Aaaaww.... This blog is now 1 year old and got 37 thousands visits <3

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP