Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OSTIE LÀ !!!

Why isn't my way of drawing isn't that aggressive ?!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!! >_<>_____< !!!! I t actually look like the Mortal Kombat's dragon......... -___-...... And I swear that I haven't even looked at this fucking dragon while drawing my uroboros -_-..... All I've been looking to as referance is this :
*Sigh*
I'm rarely envious of people's ways of drawing... but now... I simply wish I could be drawing in Kaoru's way -_-........

Of course... you HAD to say that it was a snake... XD (L)
Pis j'aime vraiment le fait que Die a juste du faire... Fuck j'dessine pas... Bon... Bonne année, là... XD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP