Tuesday, April 19, 2011

THIIIIIIIIIIIS ! x_X

As a #Sagittarius you do get angry quickly and others marvel at your anger levels even when provoked.

Though, I don't think you ever saw me REALLY angry...
But yeah, I do get pissed off easily.... Half of the time
I mean.... I don't know...
Something may make me go [FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Ò____________________Ó] one day
But if it had happened another day,
I'd simply be like [... Meh...]
But yeah...
Thinking about it...
There was many time when someone had to told me just to calm down ._.
Or that I was maybe getting a bit too grumpy
Which makes me think about...
This :

8B


So yeah
To go back to the REALLY angry thing...
Well....
Sagittarius is a fire sign, isn't it ?
So
Me
Being REALLY angry
Is quite similar to this :


You don't wanna see that.
Neither do I ._.
And if YOU end up making me THIS angry
I might just punch you
Or at least try to hurt you really badly xD;;
Not that I'm really vengeful
I just think that people always end up having what they deserve.

So yeah
Luckily
This doesn't happen often.
Last time it happened
It was cause of Chloé's mother literally saying that my mother was a bad mother.
And even then
I was trying so hard not to get up
And just rip her fucking head off her shoulders
That I was shaking quite badly
And when she finally left
I simply burst out in tears
I just couldn't take any more.
And I swore to myself that if I ever saw her again
I wouldn't be this nice.
I really wish I wasn't able to picture myself killing her.

She's probably the only person on Earth that I hate.
You just don't talk shit about my family.
You may say whatever you want about me, I couldn't care less
I'd just laugh at it.
But don't say that my mum is a bad mother
Specially when you don't know her.
>_>...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAY.
Enough with bad memories XDD
Just keep in mind that you DO NOT want to end up with me hating you, lol.

Ah oops...
I forgot to publish that LOL.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP