Monday, April 18, 2011

Gneeeeeeeeeeh.

Really...


So yeah
Thanks to Mythomanya
I've seen this *w* 


SSJDKHSKJDHKSJD.

And then I went on LJ
And found this :


Aaww....

And now I'm eating some rosemary Triscuit with that bruschetta thing
(You know like this mix of tomatoes, onions, oil, vinegar and some herbs... This *w*)
And Gouda cheese *w*
Life is beautiful, I tell you

((((((((/*w*)/
\(*w*\))))))))

Other than this
I don't work tomorrow \o/
Then I work all day on Wednesday
Then it's the usual days on Thursday and Friday
And then I'll be in Pays des Vaches for Easter \o/

Aaaaaaah
And today -.-
Well
This morning...
There was this man who didn't fucking know how to use the....
How do you even call this in English ?! XD
I mean, I'm not even sure I know the proper French word for it...
Well, the clothes washer, laundry machine ? OH WELL
This.
And he then came to me to ask how it costs
I must have told it 5 times that it costs 2 fucking bucks
And he didn't hear it or something -___-
So I repeated it one last time very loudly and with this annoyed tone
Then he handed me a $20 bill to have all of it in change...
So I told him just to use the change machine...
Seriously...
I have never seen a look this hateful in my whole life @___@
So yeah
He changed his $20 bill in the machine
And then didn't know how to make the laundry machine worked
He managed to start two of them and then called me so that I could help him
But it was in a way.... worthy of a caveman.
The worst part is that I only looked at him start the third machine >_>...
Stupid asshole, if you wanna know -_________-
I really go pissed off
I couldn't wait for him to leave...
Seriously
Normally, in a week
I hear less swearing than I did today...
Okay, I swear a lot too
But I don't fucking swear after my fucking laundry cause I'm too fucking stupid to fucking read how this fucking works Ò____Ó
And cause I'm a woman with a side of my head shaved working in a fucking laundromat doesn't mean I'm a fucking slave Ò__________Ó
Dumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass >____<


But life is still beautiful 8D

((((((((/*w*)/
\(*w*\))))))))
((((((((/*w*)/
\(*w*\))))))))
((((((((/*w*)/
\(*w*\))))))))

I just hate idiots T_T

I think they should just.............................. Die.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

3 comment(s):

Anonymous,  April 19, 2011 at 10:44 p.m.  

stune washing machine XD demande moi pas comment je sais ça...

Trucydae April 20, 2011 at 6:55 a.m.  

Y'a des affaires comme ça dans la vie... XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP