Friday, April 01, 2011

Oh man, I just understood something oO

So I was listening to my MP3 player

Since there was some noise in the apartment
And I felt the urge to make a list.
A list of those songs which makes me feel that little...
I dunno... Chill ?
You know, when a song you like very much starts and you feel all skjhdskjfh inside ?
Well, I'm talking about this.
And then I tried to make a link between all those songs
Cause they are all quite similar up to a certain point...

But that point is...
Well...
You know, the base structure of a song should be some kind of... 
Peak...
And this peak is often in the chorus or something
Some put that peak elsewhere, but anyway
What I like in a song 
Is when that peak is really higher than the rest of the song.
Many Dir en grey songs are like that...
Just think about Cage, Conceived Sorrow, Lotus or even Obscure had been built kinda like that.
Another good example would be Lady Gaga's Bad Romance.

And that's also something that
You can't really find in hip-hop and co songs
So I guess that's maybe why I can't really appreciate those songs

And that could explain why Dir en grey is my favourite band
Even though I keep saying that Satsuki and Ryuichi are two of the rare singers
Which voice makes me shiver
Cause, of course, Rentrer en Soi and Luna Sea have some songs like that
(Think Protoplasm or Thorny Rain Break or Rosier)
But the ratio is higher with Dir en grey, I guess...

Other songs I listed were stuff like :

  • Emilie Autumn - Opheliac
  • Renaissance - Medium
  • Gackt - Lust for Blood
  • System of a Down - Question
  • D'espairsRay - Yami ni furu kiseki
  • Mucc - Ware, Arubeki Basho
  • Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a lie
  • My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You
  • Slipknot - Snuff

I guess you know what I mean, now...

2 comment(s):

DieTéton,  April 4, 2011 at 4:08 p.m.  

THE GHOST OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trucydae April 4, 2011 at 8:56 p.m.  

Criss que sur le coup j'me demandais si j'avais pas encore lu d'la marde en voyant DieTéton LOL

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP