Friday, April 01, 2011

................... Must be fucking kidding me, right ?

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL \o/

OK like I just read that Kaya decided to get married.
LOL.

But........

Yeah, cause only that wasn't enough, you know >XD
And that's where it's getting funny
It's going to take place in Norway.
Why ?
Because it's one of the few countries to perform same sex marriage.
L-A-W-L.

So yeah
The identity of the groom is not yet known...
It's probably not anyone you know, anyway....
I only hope that he's not one who tends to be jealous............ LOL.

And they lived happily ever after \o/

6 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon April 1, 2011 at 12:50 a.m.  

I wonder: will his same-sex marriage be recognized when they go back to Japan?

(Are we still allowing it in Canada? I think so, but I'm not sure anymore!)

Trucydae April 1, 2011 at 1:07 a.m.  

From what I read, it's recognized but not performed in Japan
And for Canada, I think that when Harper became president, they decided that it shouldn't be performed anymore, but it's still recognized... I dunno if they changed their mind, though...

Trucydae April 1, 2011 at 1:36 p.m.  

Tu ferais une bonne Wedding Crasher, toi là, là... XD

Rina April 1, 2011 at 2:18 p.m.  

C'pas de ma faute si je vois pas pour quelle raison il voudrait se marier alors qu'il a pas encore trente ans et qu'il n'est pas plus laid qu'une autre pi qu'il aime plus les monsieurs que les madames lolol

Trucydae April 1, 2011 at 9:50 p.m.  

Lululz, c'est pas comme si t'avais tord, anyway XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP