Thursday, March 10, 2011

Video games, movies, and a book.

OK LIKE.

I went to Place Laurier to buy Pokémon Black
And Dragon Quest VI.
But I got out with :
This :

AREN'T THEY CUTE ?! *w*

And I think my cell phone didn't liked
That snow melting in my pocket...
Couldn't load any page...
._.
So...
If tomorrow
It doesn't work neither
I guess I'll certify it dead.
It'll kick my ass buying a new one -.-
I hate that crap, seriously >__< !

Also
A new gaming shop opened in Place Lau *w*
I feel like I'll spend a lot of money, there.
LAWL.
And.
I kinda officially decided that
When I'll move out of here
I'll buy a TV
And finally be able to use that freaking SNES sleeping there.
AND BUY SNES GAMES TO THAT NEW SHOP *u*

I NEED TO UPDATE MY MOVIES (WISH)LIST \o/

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP