Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cause Trucy still kinda follows the VK scene.

Almost.

First
A few months ago
It has been announced that Rei would leave Danger*Gang
That didn't surprised me.
And now
Thera just did the same.
And I'm not surprised either.
I've been following Waka and Hiko's blogs for years, now
In the beginning
They were sometimes hanging out with Thera and Rei
Outside from the band
More with Thera than Rei, but still
But
As time passed
They spent less and less time with them
And for the last year
I've never seen any pic of Thera nor Rei
Other than group pictures
I don't know why it happened to be like this
But I think we may deduce things from this
(And no, I'm not saying that Hiko and Waka are dating each other è_é !)


Also
With the upcoming Kaya album
Type A will include a PV
I'm kinda expecting something as DRAMATIC as Versailles' PVs...
And if you know me even just a little bit
You know that I think this IS NOT a good thing.
Anyway
This will OBVIOUSLY be Marie Antoinette related...
And if you know even just a little bit of history
You know that Marie Antoinette and the Château de Versailles are...
Related, y'know... like she was living there, lol.
(OMG REALLY ?!?! O_O)


And I will end this post with this quote :

QU'ILS MANGENT DE LA BRIOCHE !
(LET THEM EAT CAKE !)

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP